Liberty Belles
HOME INTELL SHOP BOOKING

PRICE GUIDE

Hello, I'm Chasen Grieshop. If you're interested in booking a Liberty Belles military glamour photoshoot with me, I offer the following three tiered packages.

Chasen Grieshop
Chasen Grieshop

Tier One

$524.95

2 hr shoot - 2 edited photos and unedited photos

Tier Two

$899.99

3 hr shoot - 3 edited photos and unedited photos

Tier Three

$1,199.99

4 hr shoot- 4 edited photos and unedited photos



SESSION GUIDELINES

LOCATION

The majority of these shoots will take place on location. When we shoot I will have a location chosen ahead of time, however if you have an alternative rally point in mind I'm open to suggestions.

SCHEDULING

Please have a few shooting dates in mind so I can pick a day and time that works with both our schedules. Keep in mind it is best to start prepairing to shoot a few hours before sunset.

BOOKING

Once we have settled on a date and time for the shoot, a 25% non-refundable Paypal deposit will be required to save the date and book the shoot. A $299.99 fee will be required to re-schedule any shoot already booked. Once we have completed the shoot, the remaining 75% of the payment will be due. Paypal, cash, or credit card is acceptable.

PREPARATIONS

Generally you will not be required to bring anything. The firearms, other props, set pieces, and wardrobe are all provided by the Liberty Belles. Makeup and hair are often (but not always) provided so we will need to discuss those items.

DELIVERY

Upon completion of the shoot, you will recieve a majority of the unedited photos in a zip archive to download. I will delete any unflattering, or technically deficient photos so you will not be getting all of the photos we shoot. I will provide the edited photos as soon as possible. Editing can take many hours depending on the extent of the needed edit.

REQUIREMENTS

If your photos are chosen to be in the calendar, you are entitled to a printed copy of the calendar. If you live locally, you will be required to meet face to face to recieve your calendar and sign off on it in person. If you are not within a 150 mile radius of Pensacola Florida, other arrangements are negotiable.

MY AMAZON PICKS



MY AMAZON PICKS



CONTACT TO BOOK

Email me or text any time to book your session. Please have your modeling release form signed and ready to turn in at our shoot.

(850) 803-7859

Model Release Form Email

PAID PROMOTIONAL LINK

DC Guns
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THIS